In this OUSD webinar led by Sam Solomon, TK-2 teachers learn about the the Seesaw online learning platform. Seesaw is a highly visual, interactive platform that you can use as the hub for your distance learning classroom.
This session will
– An explanation of what Seesaw is
– How to create your Seesaw classroom
– How you and your students log into Seesaw
– How to find and post prebuilt activities to your Seesaw Classroom
– How to interact with students and families in Seesaw
Link to tinyurl.com/SeesawTk2