Istagram Christianneff157 f
Welcome back to our 23rd episode of the Launch Your Farm Show where I interview Mike Clarke with Keller Williams.
Today, Mike and I discuss how he was wined and dined and talked into real estate from a friend of his and he packed up his life and family and moved from Vancouver to Toronto to start his real estate business.
Mike shares how he built his business in his farm and evolved over the years trying new strategies to stay on top of his game. With over 30 years in the business and a lot of successes and failures, Mike brings a wealth of knowledge to our industry and to you in this episode.
In this episode Mike and I talk
• Why farming was so critical to his success and we discuss a lot of the strategies he’s used over the years.
• Mike shares how he built one of the first teams in the area and was a real pioneer in the business.
• What he did to grow his farm to over 55 THOUSAND homes over a 5 year period.
• A SUPER easy way to segment your farm into the most profitable pockets and how to choose the right area for your farm.
• How standing out and takings risks in your marketing can get you ahead in the business when you back it up with proven strategies.
• Plus a ton of other ideas that you can use to grow geographic farm!
Connect with Mike on his website at or shoot him an email at [email protected]
YOUR BEST BOOK – Check out Mike’s favorite book at the moment.
“Start With Why” by Simon Sinek
To get a copy you can order it
Be sure to like and subscribe to our Youtube Channel as well as check our website and other social channels.
Your Friend In Farming,
Launch Your Farm
P.S. Want more help with your farm? Here are a few ways we can help.
1) I’ve created a boot camp for those who are looking to build a solid business in their farm quickly. We will be working in a small group and giving you actionable items each week to get you up and running with systems and tools ready to go. You can register at www.TheFarmBootcamp.com
2) If you are trying to pick the right farm and not sure what to do? Get the “Launch Your Farm Course” to help walk you through the ins and outs of choosing the right farm. You can find it www.TheFarmCourse.com
3) I’m launching a 30 Day Launch program where each day you get a video and an assignment to complete a daily task. The purpose of this program is to get you into action and get you launched with your farm in 30 days. Sign up at www.TheFarmLaunch.com
#MikeClarke #OldSchoolFarming #PostcardMarketing #PostcardFarming #LaunchYourFarm #GeographicFarming #RealEstateFarming #ILoveFarming