sorry about the cropping! getting it from my phone to my pc was a struggle
there’s lots of methods to farm hourglasses, this is just the one i use
(I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS…i just don’t remember where i got it from lol;;)
CHAT (maybe you could pick any..but usually it’s better to side with zen as he generally gives more hourglasses ^^)
1. hi zen! it’s a beautiful night!
2. today’s your birthday!
3. maybe they’re preparing some april fool’s prank for your birthday?
4. happy birthday zen!
5. i want to wish you a happy birthday seriously
6. i want to be the first one to call you this year!
7. hello, seven~
8. what’s p roulette?
9. what is the gift?
10. 1 ton of cardboard? what would you use that for…
11. there are that many different types of cardboard?
12. don’t tell me that cardboard set is his real gift?
13. you just want to mess with zen
14. think about what it’s like on the receiving end, seven…
15. there’s something better for birthday gifts…like a cake…
16. i like origami paper better. don’t really like cardboards lol
17. i feel the company is compensating you with something…
18. seven, i can see your hand holding up the paper boat
19. yeah lol the photo looks a little strange…
20. i don’t see it
21. i don’t need them
22. heart of cardboards…
23. omg…you didn’t really do it, did you?
24. nah~ i’m sure it’s something else, haha
25. if you are, please send it in a recycle bag
27. i think it will be a huge fire hazard
28. seven’s not running away, is he?
29. what was it like last year?
30. zen, look forward to what’s to come today! ^^
omg this is a long chat…thank the universe for max speed!
Hola, espero que les haya gustado el video y el truco, buena suerte consiguiendo esos relojitos ♡
Great content can make your company go viral faster than just about any marketing effort.
Companies like Dollar Shave Club, HubSpot, Nike, and Budweiser have built industry-leading brands on the back of viral content that stands out from the pack.
Want to create epic content that captures the hearts and minds of your target market?
Then this webinar is for you.
Two masters of content marketing are going to show you the ins-and-outs of creating content that gets your business noticed.
What you’ll learn from attending the
– How to create compelling content
– What makes content go viral
– When to go viral and when to target your audience
– Engagement vs. Vanity Metrics
Join Creation Agency CEO Jack Kosakowski and Nextiva Director of Demand Generation Gaetano DiNardi as they show you the art and science of creating viral content for your business.
We’ve also got the webinar timestamps here if you want to skim
8:03: Why are Events Hard to Measure
14:56: Which Events are Worth Investing in
22:28: Event Sponsor Checklist
22:34: How to Walk in with Tons of Meetings Booked in Advance
30:26: How to Network Without Being Awkward
36:24: Poll and Questions
41:57: How to be Memorable at a Conference
48:01: How to Follow Up Without Being Annoying
55:13: Metric and KPIs
This is a re-upload. I had to take the original video down and do some minor editing.
This was the monthly Chat With Patrons for January, 2020. This was originally recorded on January 26, 2020. Thanks to all of my patrons!
WANT TO SUPPORT THE CHANNEL?
DT ON THE
FREE AND OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE THAT I
🌐 Brave Browser –
📽️ Open Broadcaster
Your support is very much appreciated. Thanks, guys!
Hey so, this is how to farm hourglasses in Mystic Messenger. Basically, all you have to do, is to go on Casual story or Deep story. Then all you have to do is go through the prologue fast as you can to get the hourglasses. If you want to get some hearts, you can do the messages and the first chat as well like I did. The max hourglasses you can get from the prologue is 4 hourglasses. It’s hard to even get more than 2. But if you’re not patient enough, then try farming with more devices. I personally farm with 2 phones, which always makes a higher chance of getting more hourglasses, and even faster. Then there’s some other ways like going on the Christmas DLC! You can get a lot of hourglasses from there too! Also, try to compliment Zen as much as you can! Because Zen is mostly known for giving hourglasses when you compliment him, and I personally recommend doing his route and complimenting him a lot! You can also try to do some first chats! The chat that I mostly get hourglasses from, is the “Seven loves cats” (or something like that). It’s around 10:04 AM and ends at 11:49 (I think, sorry I do not remember). I also personally recommend joining in some events or after the server falling down! Cheritz mostly gives hourglasses! It’s the 4th anniversary, and Cheritz gave 30 hourglasses, free max speed, a deep story for free, lower the prices of DLC’s and the honey buddha chips rewards are doubled! But mostly, be patient! Then there’s also the easier buying the hourglasses. I personally bought only few times but spended all of them haha. You can also get hourglasses from the guests! You get 1 hourglass per one guest. All you have to do is go to the guests, click on any guest and click on the “RFA comment”. Hope this will help!